Welcome to my blog! This first entry is a short one of explanations and hopes. Mostly explanations, though.
I am currently participating in a program at my school to introduce me (and the other participants) to 23 things related to Web 2.0. Coincidentally enough, it's titled "23 Things ASH faculty/staff need to know need to know about Web 2.0" or the "23 Things" project. I'm taking part because I'm still not entirely sure I understand what Web 2.0 is. (I'm also taking part because I need more tech hours...)
And you must be wondering about the title of the blog. All I can say is it seemed like a good idea at the time.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would like to join the other followers of your blog.
ReplyDeleteI venture to say that you know alot more about Web 2.0 than you give yourself credit for.
ReplyDelete